1 februari 2013

New Month's Resolution: February Edition

The first month of 2013 is almost at its end, so it's time to see how I've done with my new month's resolutions for January and make some new ones for February.

January
Read/ finish reading two books
I did! I finished The Silmarillion and then I read The Great Gatsby for the first time. I don't really understand it, but it was nice to read. I have started reading The Hobbit a couple of days ago.

Hang pictures on my walls
The two big pictures are up already and I hope to have the little ones up this weekend.

Decorate the dining room (and blog about it!)
Yes, we made progress! Here you can read all about it .

Make a blogging schedule
To be honest, I didn´t do that one. But I made some regular posts like ´Five Things´ and ´Hello Home!´. All in all, I´m quite happy with the posts I put on the blog this month.

February
Read/ finish two books
Outfit posts
Draw more
Bake something


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen